Monday, April 12, 2010

Word - Imagination

The word this week is imagination.

Its noun meaning: the act or power of forming a mental image of something not present to the senses or not previously known or experienced; creative ability; resourcefulness; a mental image; a creation of the mind.

I have been driving by this sawed off tree for a couple of weeks now and each time I do it makes me laugh. My only thought each and every time is that I can only imagine Pinocchio running around the woods without his wooden shorts! You have to admit that now I have said that, it is exactly what you see - a pair of shorts. Since Geppetto made this little boy out of wood, he was the only one I could see wearing them :)
I hope you take the time to discover the unusual - look to the clouds, they make wonderful shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment