Monday, April 19, 2010

Word - Power

The word for this week is power.

Its verb meaning: to supply with power and exp. motive power.

Its noun meaning: the ability to act or produce an effect; a position of ascendancy over other, authority; one that has control or authority; physical might; the number of times as indicated by an exponent a number is to be multiplied by itself; force or energy used to do work, the time rate at which work is done or energy transferred; magnification.

While driving I captured this great shot and what could exemplify the meaning of power better than these wind turbines? I am captivated by the sheer sight of them and find them quite fascinating. I took quite a lot of shots without looking through the viewfinder (because I was driving) and I hope to use them as a background in one of my art pieces one day. "Winds of Change" will be the title, I just have to come up with the main subject now....hummmm, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment