Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hanging by a Thread

While at the butterfly garden I noticed movement hanging from a piece of moss. Upon closer inspection I noticed this little beauty just hanging around as if it were an everyday occurrence. I loved the idea of the butterfly just floating around everything else as if it were observing the whole place from this centrally located thread. Doesn't it look like it posed for me almost as if it were dancing? Who knows, maybe it was. Like a little trapeze artist waiting for the whole room to take notice - it worked, I paid attention. It did let me get pretty close and was in this position for the whole time I was there. It was very funny hearing children discover it and made me smile when I heard their excitement about it. Can you imagine the experience from their perspective? I would just be so overwhelmed with the whole thing, I do know that. Happy dreams little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment