Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Word Bird

This is another part of the applique I shared with you yesterday. This is the main section so I wanted it to be very special. The fabric I choose actually had bird photos and looked like dictionary page with words on it - perfect for my application and stays within the style I want it to have. The heart fabric is the same as the inner border so I sectioned off the word love and cut out the shape. I'm far from finished, still have to quilt it, add the string to the heart and add the birds eye. I'll keep you posted and try to get it up here next week so stay in touch! Just another example of style that is out of the ordinary but goes beautifully with what I have done so far. Never be afraid to show your true colors, it is a part of you and worth showing the world what you are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment