Monday, March 29, 2010

Hidden Forces

Some Thesaurus words for "energy" - activity, animation, conductivity, current, drive, dynamism, exertion, fire, force, horsepower, initiative, intensity, juice, moxie, pluck, power, punch, spirit, spontaneity, strength, verve, vim, voltage, zeal, zest.

As you can see it's a pretty lively group of words. When was the last time you felt such emotions in your business or hobby? It's a problem for many of us to feel drained so we need to find something to nurture our creative spirits whether it be a group, craft or even a cup of coffee. If it gives you strength, you must harness it and use it in a pinch.
I recently joined a MasterMind Group with four dynamic women. Each one brings something unique to the table and that supplies me with a hidden strength to find my drive and exert my energy. Accountability and a constant source of imagination is going to help my spirit sour and for that I will be forever grateful. So, find your dynamic and explore it to the fullest - what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment