Friday, August 9, 2013

Meditation 9/30

So, what do you think Venus is contemplating overlooking this scene? She welcomes visitors to our house and spends hours on end just standing there looking quite content with the ever changing scenery. To be in such a state of meditation, I'm not sure I would mind it at this moment. I have been looking within these past couple of months into what my soul really wants. Searching for the continuous passion of creativity and where it might lead. Remembering that "life is a journey, not a destination" is something I am always reminded of thanks to Ralph Emerson's wisdom. Do you think she would mind the company? Move over Venus...

1 comment:

  1. I'm quite certain she would welcome your company. Lovingly so.

    And what a wonderful welcome to loved ones!

    ReplyDelete