Friday, February 19, 2010

Quilting Retreat

I just returned from a 2 day quilting retreat. With sewing machines whirring, projects flying and continuous laughter, everyone had a great time. I finished a little "Jo Morton" quilt I made for my living room - take a peek. Isn't it cute? With the red walls, black baseboards and wooden floors, it is going to look fabulous!

Retreats are very special to me because you can concentrate on one thing and not be distracted by everyday things like laundry, cooking or the puppies. It helps me get a lot finished and I'm always grateful for the time spent with wonderful people. So don't be afraid to sign up for one, you might just love it. Take the chance, what are you waiting for?

1 comment:

  1. Love the quilt and the runner! So glad you're expressing that creative spirit in fabric! BTW...Puppies??? What puppies? Have you been holding out on me? Pictures please!

    ReplyDelete