Saturday, February 20, 2010

Funny Bunny

I just finished hand sewing this little funny bunny table runner. I just couldn't resist it once I saw the pattern. With its crooked mouth, different sized eyes and tilted nose, I knew it had to be done. I made it a little longer to fit on a specific table and changed to the colors to match my decor but isn't that the wonderful thing about doing any project? I hope you don't just stick to the directions and do just what the designer tells you. Find your own creativity and include it. Whether the bunny is white, black or purple, if you love it then it is correct. I always want a student to find their individuality and run with it. Life is just too short to always follow the directions. Go outside the lines and use color with abandonment - tell them Kelly said it was okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment