Thursday, January 12, 2012

Window Shopping

Met with some creative ladies in Louisville Kentucky over the weekend and on my way home stopped at a couple of shops along I-65 in Indiana. This bench caught my eye from the street because of it's intriguing shape and size. Since the window was so enticing, I just had to go in. I found several dictionaries to repurpose in my mixed media art and wish I had a place for this bench because the price was great. All the layering on the bench with it's burlap textured and old time writing on the pillows, the dark seat cushion, the weather white wood and the charming hand made smaller pillows are what drew me in. What was your first thought?

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! That's why I drive a truck! When destiny happens, I am ready! Did you get it????

    ReplyDelete