Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Charming

Some Thesaurus words for "persist" - be stubborn, endure, grind, hold on, insist, obtain, persevere, prevail, remain, repeat, strive.

I was lucky enough to get together with a small group of creative women in Louisville Kentucky a couple of weeks ago. The meeting went into the wee hours of the morning and I was thrilled welcoming each one into my artistic circle. One of the women, Kathleen Conard, gave each of us a handmade necklace to embrace our 2012 words. I was speechless by this thoughtful gift and am still looking for just the perfect spot in my studio for it. I am really thinking about hanging it from a jewelry hand because I just love the image it will create for me each day, one hand supporting the other no matter where they are. Just priceless in my book!

Thank you Kathleen and if you would like to see the art this extraordinary adventurous woman creates you can visit her blog at http://newfromoldcreations.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Kelly - I am deeply touched by your kind words! I feel so blessed to have you in my life and part of my creative journey. I couldn't do it without you!

    ReplyDelete