Sunday, January 15, 2012

Vibrancy

It's winter here in the Midwest and I wanted something cheerful and deliriously vibrant to share with you today and well, these cherry blossoms are just the thing I was looking for. Not only are all the white values amazing but throw in that fantastic cobalt blue sky and it's as if I am staring springtime in the face. Did you notice how the buds are first a pale pink when they are tightly wound and as they open, the pink disappears to the underside of the bloom. Love that fact that each petal holds a mystery for you to discover! I hope it has put a warm smile on your face because I know it has brightened my mood for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Is this one of your photos? It is a beautiful picture, and lovely to see in the middle of winter!

    ReplyDelete