Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Caught

Some Thesaurus words for "observe" - beam, behold, catch, contemplate, detect, discover, examine, inspect, mark, monitor, perceive, recognize, regard, scrutinize, spot, spy, study, view, watch, witness.

After yesterday's post, I know you found that great bumble bee today in the photo, right? I can't help myself, he blends in so well with and looks just like the center of the flower (hint, far right). I was so amazed that I was able to capture him so well with the way he was flying. He dove into each and every flower center leaving nothing untapped or left over for the next bee that came this way. Besides, I just wanted you to take a look as this beautiful photo of my crab apples in bloom. They are something else this year, a feast for the eyes - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment