Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Word - Curious

The word for this week is curious.

Its adjective meaning: having a desire to investigate and learn; strange, unusual, odd.

I read a quote this week by Mark Parker, Nike CEO and thought I'd share. "Curiosity is life. Assumption is death. Look around. Be a sponge."

So, just how curious are you? I'm pretty darn inquisitive if I don't say so myself. I look, study and research a lot of different things. I'm always reading something art related whether its for my medium or not. I like to learn and have an appetite to improve my art - creatively and technically. I believe in being a sponge and open to the universe and its lessons. It keeps me constantly changing and from being stagnant as an artist and I appreciate that each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment