Saturday, October 2, 2010

Flaming Orange

The intense fall colors are arriving daily and I was so pleased to find this little branch of leaves on my lawn. I knew it would be perfect for the blog because it is just so cheerful, warm and full of energy. The large water drops only intensify the color so it is very welcome in my book of art! Did you happen to notice the veins? I couldn't believe they were framed on both sides with a lovely green. I wouldn't have put that in my artwork had I not seen it for myself, how about you? I hope you take the time to appreciate what Mother Nature is offering us - a brilliant colorful palette wrapped up in the fall season!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! I really enjoy your photos, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I was just painting oak leaves yesterday. Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete