Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Highly Prized (SC1)

Here's my first Sketchbook Challenge (SC for short) for the year. The theme is "Highly Prized" and well, my marriage is just that. The idea was to gather a few things that showed love, marriage, commitment and a touch of fun. All three are representational of my idea words and I just had to include the snowman s'more for the fun. It also serves as a date reminder that this was sketched in January so I couldn't help but include the little fellow. The concentration of values is on what I treasure most, our wedding rings and all they stand for. That's why although there are many elements and they do tell a story, I wanted the focus on them.

I can't wait to see what the other participants have done - I'm going to look right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment