Monday, December 17, 2012

Free Videos

I just did this little video, okay, it's an hour long, I just couldn't help myself. I intended it to be short and sweet but the artistic teacher came out and wanted you to know all the possibilities :D

These are done on playing cards with acrylics and paper die cuts. They all just look so charming when put in a group. I also think they would be fantastic gifts for a visit to a senior center, a cancer wing or your next shower. The reasons are endless as well as the creative possibilities. Have a great time with this and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

To view these, go to http://kellyhoernig.webs.com/freestuffvideos.htm

1 comment:

  1. Love the videos Kelly! There are so many ideas here that are so great!!! Love the fact that the surface is a deck of playing cards & all the easy background techniques are so cool. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete