Sunday, April 17, 2011

Center Sun

This tulip is small, not even the size of your palm, but it seems so much larger. I wanted to get you up close and personal with the exquisite center detail of this flower. The rainy morning gave me added sparkle on the petals and around the stamen, aren't they just glorious? Whenever I can get water on a plant, my heart just leaps with excitement because I know it adds so much to your visual perception. Okay now, back to this tulip. When I was taking photos I couldn't help notice the similarity to the sun. An intensely vibrant yolk colored center with softer beams radiating outward, add the six equally spaced reaching stamen, what more could you ask for? I'm always impressed with Mother Nature and her gifted imagination. Aren't we lucky to discover her hidden treasures each and every day? I can't wait until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment